Internal & External Plumbing & Drainage
It’s rare that homeowner’s insurance will cover all aspects of Plumbing & Drainage.
We specialise in the repair of Manholes/ Interceptors, Taps/Sinks (Blocks/Leaks), Baths/Showers (Blocks/Leaks), Gutters/Roofing (Clearance/Repair).
Our Protection Plans ensure you don’t have to deal with the disruptions that Damaged Plumbing and Drainage brings
When registering a new plan, oten the first question is.... “How much is this going to cost?” That question is usually followed by another: “Will my policy cover any of this?”
Our Plumbing and Drainage Policies help reduce stress and avoid large repair bills if the worst were to happen.
Protecting our Customers
When you are setting up any new policy, it’s important note the level of coverage you require. While it’s impossible to plan for every outcome, take time to think about your needs as a homeowner. Remember our policies don't just cover Drainage and Plumbing systems. We cover the main aspects of your home including Boiler/ Heating & Appliance cover.
If you have further questions about using your policy with Drain Protection UK for Plumbing & Drainage needs - please contact us.
We can provide pointers and can often troubleshoot over the phone or contact our expert engineers and arrange an appointment suited to you. We only provide high-quality work, professionalism and reliable customer service.
Claims at Drain Protection UK
Absolutely ZERO excess to pay!
• Engineer/Tradesman costs and call out charge up to £500 per/year on any faults to your Internal & External Plumbing & Drainage issues throughout the year.
Protection Plan 1: Drainage
• Engineer/Tradesman costs and call out charge up to £2000 per/year on any faults to your Internal & External Plumbing & Drainage issues throughout the year.
• EXCLUDED: Shared Drain's where several neighbouring properties' drains meet together before they join the public sewer is you local water companies job to maintain.
Protection Plan 3: Drainage & Plumbing PLUS Boiler & Central Heating
• EXCLUDED: Cosmetic damage to your property or contents
- We advise you check your Protection Plan Agreement document to make sure your problem is covered.
- If you need an engineer, but the repair is not covered by your Protection Plan Agreement then you may be liable for extra costs.
Your engineer should inform you where possible if you have incurred extra costs before carrying out any work.
You should always double-check the small print of your agreement document to check for any exclusions before you have repair work done on your Home Systems.
- To make a claim on your existing Policy please call our Claims Line: 0800 689 0157